The Annals of Esophagus (Ann Esophagus; AOE) is an international, peer-reviewed, open-access journal focusing on basic, translational and clinical research in the field of esophagus.
The Annals of Esophagus embraces all fields of esophagus. In addition to esophageal cancers, other esophageal diseases such as Barret’s esophagus, gastroesophageal reflux disease, achalasia of the cardia, hiatal hernia, congenital esophageal disease, esophageal diverticulum, esophageal perforation, benign esophageal neoplasms, and other rare esophageal malignancies are in the scope of AOE.
AOE devotes itself to publish the leading-edge discoveries, techniques and opinions in all fields pertaining to esophagus, including etiology and prevention, anatomy, histology and embryology, pathology and pathophysiology, pathogenesis, epidemiology, immunology, molecular genetics and other basic research as well as translational research progress. Certainly, AOE embraces the advances in diagnosis and treatment of esophagus, including surgical treatment, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, immunotherapy and targeted therapies, controversy and exploration of multidisciplinary treatment, and related advances in translational medicine.
All submissions and review processes of AOE are conducted electronically to expedite the reviews and publication process. To best serve global authors and readers, AOE will spare no effort to minimize the duration of review and publication processes whilst maintaining the highest standards of each, and will maintain innovative efforts to meet readers’ need.
Why advertise in AOE?
Advertising in AOE puts your message directly in the hands of your clinicians and researchers so that they can stay informed of the latest developments and best practices in the field of esophagus. The AOE publisher guarantees equal advertising opportunity and the delivery of AOE publication to all the major treatment centers worldwide.
- As an open access journal with online distribution, its content is globally available without charge.
- Selected bi-lingual content (English and Chinese) and the link to the large Chinese physician website www.dxy.cn position the journal for international collaboration, and will benefit authors who are interested in wide distribution of their data in Chinese, and readers who are not fluent in English.
- A strong international, independent editorial board ensures high-quality scientific content and high ethical standards.
What we can offer?
* Advances online advertising.
* Personalized, customer support at any level by a publishing group experience with print and on-line platforms.
* Bilingual advertisement (English and Chinese) per request.
Please feel free to contact us for more details:
- AME Publishing Company
- Address: Flat/RM C 16F, Kings Wing Plaza 1, NO. 3 on Kwan Street, Shatin, NT
- Phone: +86 20 66355775
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org